The Department of Recreation Management and Physical Education offers access to an ever expanding variety of resources for faculty.
Accidents/Emergencies (Accidents are now reported online)
- Accident Report (DOCX, 22 KB)
Calendar of Events
- RMPE Letterhead (DOCX, 248 KB)
- PEA Syllabus 2019 (DOCX, 44 KB)
- PEA Syllabus Outdoor Courses 2019 (DOCX, 44 KB)
- Academic Affairs Syllabi Policy and Statement Information
- Graduate School Syllabus Guide
- Medical/Disability Form (DOCX, 14 KB)
- Fitnessgram Recording Sheet (DOCX, 25 KB)
- Fitnessgram Recording Sheet (PDF, 500 KB)
- Fitnessgram Recording Sheet-Single
- Fitnessgram Test Administration Directions (DOCX, 16 KB)
- Extended Trip Medical Form (DOCX, 21 KB)
- Outdoor Programs Equipment Request (XLSX, 113 KB)
- Risk Management Plan (DOCX, 14 KB)
- Timesheet (PDF, 33 KB)
- Student New Hire Packet
Center for Academic Excellence
Access the Center for Academic Excellence, the university's lead teaching and learning resource for faculty, staff, and students. It was formed by combining the staff and resources from Learning Technology Services and Faculty and Academic Development into a single, comprehensive center dedicated to growing excellence in teaching and learning and supporting faculty and student success.
Your health and wellness is important!
Access Health Promotion, which is a program that provides Appalachian State University staff, faculty and their spouses/domestic partners with information, programs and services that help promote a healthier lifestyle and a better quality of life. Major components of the Health Promotion program include health and fitness, preventive care and outreach programs.
- View/download the QR code for use to promote RMPE (PNG, 5 KB)
- View/download RMPE logo (PNG, 49 KB)
- View/download Recreation Management logo (PNG, 35 KB)
- View/download Health and Physical Education logo (PNG, 36 KB)
- View/download Physical Education logo (PNG, 46 KB)
Have a website revision? Submit a request!
Please use this RMPE Website Update Suggestions Form to submit any requests for additions, deletions, or changes to the RMPE website.