- B.S., Accounting, University of Florida
- M.Ed., Student Development, The University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Ph.D., Parks, Recreation, and Tourism Management, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Recreation Resource Management
- Financial and Risk Management
- Environmental Issues in Outdoor Recreation and Natural Resource Management
- College Outdoor Program Leadership.
Professional Affiliations / Organizations
- Association of Outdoor Recreation and Education (AORE)
- North Carolina Parks and Recreation Society
- Association for Environmental Studies and Sciences
- Environmental Issues, Perception, and Behavior in Outdoor Nature-Based Recreation Settings
- College Outdoor Program Leadership and Perceptions of the Natural Environment
- Examining Well-being and Connectedness to Nature among College Outdoor Program Staff
- Frauman, E. (2017). Environmentally sustainable practices among college outdoor programs and their association with organizational support structures. Journal of Outdoor Recreation, Education, and Leadership, 9 (2), 152-166, https://doi.org/10.18666/JOREL-2017-V9-I2-7492
- Frauman, Eric (2017) "An Exploratory Examination of Perceptions of Impacts to a Coastal Destination: Tourists Versus Locals," Journal of Tourism Insights, 8 (1), 1-13, https://doi.org/10.9707/2328-0824.1074.
- Frauman, E., & Shaffer, F. (2017). Connectedness to nature and life satisfaction among college outdoor program staff. Journal of Outdoor Recreation, Education, and Leadership, 9 (2), 240-243, https://doi.org/10.18666/JOREL-2017-V9-I2-8261.
- Frauman, E. (2016). Perceptions of intuition among campus recreation outdoor program professional staff: An exploratory study. Recreational Sports Journal, 40 (1), 46-55.
- Frauman, E. (2015). Gender and the role of intuition in staff training and the field among college outdoor program professional staff. Journal of Outdoor Recreation, Education, and Leadership, 7(1), 48–61, http://dx.doi.org/10.7768/1948-5123.1254
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-6317